The decentralized economy of knowledge work
We build the Blockchain protocol for decentralized teamwork, powered by tokens and smart contracts
1. Join smart people
Most complex problems need teams of people with complementary skills. Find and join people to collaborate with on Covee Network.
- Domain Expert
- Computer Scientist
- Data engineer
- Machine learning engineer
2. Solve complex problems
Database of projects
Match your team with client projects and solve data science problems for: corporate clients, financial institutions, science labs and universities
Covee builds a unique, Blockchain-powered network for end-to-end collaboration in data science and related fields.
At the core of Covee is a trust protocol for decentralized and borderless teamwork built upon existing consensus technology.
We solve matching, coordination and verification problems in data science and other teamwork processes.
Blockchainverifies reputations and performance attributions with an immutable history.
Cryptographic tokenshelp align the incentives of decentralized actors to work towards the same goal.
Smart contractsenable efficient coordination of user interaction, behavior and incentivization.
With experience in hedge funds, data science & tech ventures.
Dr Marcel Dietsch
CEO & co-founder
- Experience: 5+ years in hedge funds as portfolio manager for commodity derivatives and global macro strategies, London & Geneva
- PhD in economics (University of Oxford), thesis: political economy of natural gas markets and pricing mechanisms
Dr Jochen Krause
CTO & co-founder
- Experience: 7+ years in blockchain and cryptocurrencies, 10+ years in quant finance, software development and data science, founder of Valdon Group and Valdon Mesh
- PhD in finance & senior research fellow (University of Zurich), research on computational economics (Chicago Booth) and in computer vision (NTU Singapore)
Dr Raphael Schoettler
COO & co-founder
- Experience: 4+ years: Deutsche Bank, German Ministry of Finance, Rocket Internet
- PhD in economics (Humboldt University, Berlin); financial market research (Peking University)
Dr Joan Omeru
Product specialist (data science)
- Experience: 7+ years in hedge funds (systematic trading, big data analytics) and digital electronics (signal processing, engineering)
- PhD in Computational Finance and High Performance Computing (Imperial College London)
Software engineer & growth hacker
Digital marketing manager
- Experience: 4+ years in product marketing and product management in Ad Tech
- M.Sc. in Management Science and Engineering at Columbia University in New York, Bachelor in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Experience: 4+ years in software development and engineering (Amazon, AdNovum, payment systems, cloud infrastructure)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science at ETH Zürich, Bachelor at Jilin University